“APPRAISAL OF BIG ENTERPRISES”, Ltd (OKP) is an independent Russian company offering high-quality services in the area of appraisal, consulting, audit and creation of highly intelligent information analysis and control systems for large enterprises.
We are staffed with graduates from the world-class Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT).
CEO - Trishin Vitaly Nikolaevich.
Active member of the International Informatization Academy, international affiliate of the Appraisal Institute (Chicago), Ph.D. in physics and mathematics, a certified RSA appraiser. In collaboration with Shatrov M.V. (Ph.D. in computer sciences) he has created the Appraiser Support Info System - ASIS®, RosAPO certificate No. 960056 February 6, 1996.
Dictionary synonyms database of ASIS system which includes 652 thousand words and 2 372 thousand synonymic, quasisynonymic, vertical (paradigmatic) connections is the biggest Russian language dictionary.
Our company is a sole owner of a right on the ASIS® which is designed for processing massive arrays of information, enables for the fastest possible and highest-quality solutions of various appraisal-related problems. More than 50 largest Russian and foreign companies have already benefited from this system.
OKP offers you the following services:
- Appraisal of a market value of any type of assets:
- real estate;
- construction (in process);
- machinery and equipment;
- mortgaged property;
- property for insurance;
- brand value;
- intellectual property;
- shares in the authorized stock;
- land (including the cost of mineral deposits and resources).
- Audit of fixed assets accounting based on the appraisal information with the purpose of taxes optimization. As seen from our practice, a large number of companies mistakenly overpay their taxes for income and property because their accountants have a poor knowledge of laws in this area.
- Multiple-aspect re-valuation of fixed assets and taxes optimization.
- Appraisal of investment projects.
- Economic inventory of fixed assets and analysis of their most effective use.
- Creation of a uniform computer database for inventory accounting of fixed and other assets within a large company. This system will serve as guidance for the tool of analysis and forecasting of various indexes of a company.
- Mid-term forecasting of capital markets condition and main currencies exchange rates.
- Expert opinions on comparative returns and reliability of investments.
- Systems analysis and forecast for the specific segments of the market, finding the growth points and evaluation of saturation levels.
- Development of investment strategy, tactics and ways of their realization under defined constraints.